Tuesday, August 26, 2008
• Position 1: Line Engineer
Qualification: Diploma with Mechanical / Production / Automobile
No of Requirements: 15 Engineers
Salary Range: 12000 – 15000
Experience: 1 – 2 Years of experience with grinding exposure.
• Position 2 : Line Engineer (Maintenance)
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Production
No of requirements: 1
Salary: 12000 - 15000
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Maintenance
• Position 3 : Line Engineer (New Products)
Department : Quality
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical
No of requirements :3
Salary Range: 12000 – 15000
Experience: 1-2 years in quality Department.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to
· Experience of minimum 15 years in Sales & Marketing in the Automation / Electrical industry
· Proven selling skills to Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Cement & Power industry
· Need to have good knowledge and excellent relationship with consultants and EPC / LSTK contractors
· Skills in dealer development and handling OEM
· Good knowledge of customer base in Northern region ( Delhi, NCR, Punjab, UP, Himachal, Haryana, Rajastan and MP)
· Excellent communication skills ( English & Hindi)
· Proven leadership skills and Team player , should have lead a team for the last 4 years
Place of posting : Faridabad, bordering Delhi
Interested candidates may send their resume to
JOB PROFILE FOR HEAD - OPERATION
Vice President or General Manager –Operations (Title depends on experience of person selected) based in their factory at Doddaballapur, reports directly to Managing Director and is part of the Management team.
To head the entire production operations comprising of around 550 workers , production supervisors and engineers / managers on the shop floor as well as production planning and design . To control the supply chain and ensure timely availability of all raw materials and bought-outs.To study and improve production flow and productivity maintaining global quality standards while finding ways to reduce costs. To lead and motivate the entire production team and workforce to deliver the desired results set for the company.
Engineering degree from reputed institute in Mechanical or Production Engg. Should be conversant with best practices in Engineering Industry and have thorough knowledge of concepts like 5S,
Must be able to use ERP systems such as SAP for planning and monitoring results.
Should have around 20 years proven experience in direct production preferably in sheet metal products. Of the experience at least 5 years should be as head of a production unit with a large work force. Should have good communication skills and proven leadership abilities. Should be mentally strong and able to take proper decisions in high stress situations. Should be a dynamic personality, highly disciplined, highly schedule conscious and task- and result-oriented and set examples and become a role-model for people he will be called upon to lead.
Emoluments will be above industry average and will provide for incentives linked to business growth and profit before tax. Incentive income will be a sizeable portion of the total package and provides good additional earning opportunity.
interested candidates may send their resumes to
Friday, May 23, 2008
To ensure Rx manufacturing systems, processes and work practices are consistent with other Client sites and to ensure customer requirements are met.
As per the organizational structure, this position will report directly to the General Manager who will be responsible for Mass production and Rx production.
Join a high performance management team. Assume responsibility for the management of all aspects of the production operation. The Manufacturing Manager is a proactive, strategic thinker whose skills contribute to the efficient, systematic and profitable operation of the Rx production department. You will provide overall leadership and direction to direct reports responsible for production, distribution logistics and maintenance operation. You will implement strategies’ to increase efficiency, maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement. This manager has the proven ability to lead and grow the production team using Lean manufacturing principles.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial Production / Chemical)
· A background and experience in manufacturing and coordinating a high volume, process industry related production operations.
· Knowledge and experience with team building, and team related activities to be used for problem solving and efficiency improvements.
· A tertiary qualification in science, engineering, process engineering or related discipline would be an advantage.
· A high standard of written, verbal and computing skills are required.
· Democratic leadership style and skills consistent with above are critical to the success of this position.
· Willingness to listen and take direction when appropriate in specific circumstances is necessary for effectiveness in this position
· Five (5) years of equivalent managerial experience in a process industry
Proven history of successful goal setting, achievement, and employee management.
· Positive “can do” attitude
· Customer focused
· Forward thinker and planner
· Problem solver and pro-active solution seeker
· Strategic thinker with proven analytical abilities.
· Committed to values and actions that assure premium brand execution
Has actively participated in designing & implementing Quality, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
Excellent strategic planning expertise
Proven success with efficient production line organization and output improvement.
Experienced team builder and participant
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to motivate and lead a diverse work force to achieve desired results.
Proven history of successful creation and implementation of training programs & operational procedures
Knowledge of Six Sigma & Lean manufacturing and the ability to lead team to constant lean improvement
· Responsible for reaching and maintaining top-level service rate and delivery time
· Responsible for maintaining high quality rates
· To meet all strategic objectives of the ‘Business Plan’
· Ensure systems are in place to achieve all targets as per ‘Business Plan’
· Maintain clear communication with all relevant parties, particularly when variations affecting the processes occur.
· Create, develop and lead a motivated and committed, skilled team.
· Develop effective work teams to improve process and outcomes.
· Optimize implement and successfully manage production efficiency and quality standards.
· Manage day to day activities of the manufacturing process to assure that safety and best practices are maximized
· Analyze and implement process flow improvements, to include capabilities for growth.
· Develop and oversee implementation and administration of departments policies, systems, and procedures.
· Determines optimum staffing model for the department
· Prepare operational analyses for the department.
1) Manager - Finance who will be reporting to Controller of Accounts
* 6 to 8 years experience
* 10 Lakh ctc
* Knowledge on cost accounting/CA etc
2) Controller of Accounts
* 9 to 11 years experience
* 15 Lakh ctc
* Knowledge of cost accounting, product costing, business planning
and tracking etc.
* Experience as controller of accounts,
Interested candidates may send their CV's to
Friday, April 11, 2008
We are looking for a Head Finance to be based at their corporate office.
CA with at least 10 years post qualification experience is a must and must have good exposure to preparing financial reports,Dealing with Internal and External Lenders etc.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to
Our Client an MNC is looking for a Business Development Manager as per the specs below
Position : Business Development Manager –
Qualification : BE / BTech (Preferably with MBA Mktg)
Age : 27 to 32 years
Experience : 6 to 8 years of post qualification experience
Type of Industry : Instrumentation / Engineering/ Industrial Products
Reporting : Person to have dual reporting in Director Sales, Europe and
Job involves traveling
Must be result oriented with lot of initiative and for continuous improvement and learning. Must be an effective team player. Good communication and training skills. Capability to build and lead a Team
Would be responsible for sales and marketing function of the Crystals Business
· Responsible for Sales, Application Engineering and Customer Service on All
· Forecasting and meeting Sales Targets
· Responsible for all pricing decisions within given framework
· Liaise with the factory for improving on time deliveries
· To work in close co-ordination with our sales agent in
· Plan and execute business promotion events
· Manage institutional and channel sales
· Tracking of competitor activity
Interested candidates meeting the requirements can mail me at email@example.com
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Experience of 15-25 years.
Malayalam Speaking preferred.
The candidate can be a healthy retired person too.
Experience in handling government agencies,bodies,transports and facility management is a must
Send in your CV's to
Friday, February 29, 2008
We plan to have Interview on this Weekend. (1st and 2nd of March). We will inform the venue after short listing.
CAD Modeling & detailing of vehicle components, complete Plastic Parts. & BIW
Knowledge of G D & T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance)
Fair knowledge about Functions of different vehicle components
Preferably worked in Automobile Engineering.
Area of Expertise Reqd, if any: Cad Modeling & Detailing of Plasstic Parts worked on Instrument panel will be add advantage
Using Catia V5 Only
Competencies Expected: Designing of Components independently.
Expertise in Modeling & Detailing
Around 2-4 year Exp Only years of design experience
Send resumes to
Must be an Engineer from the Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad.
10+ years experience in an open cast mine.
Must know the local language Malayalam.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Good Experience in maintenance of Rotary Klins,Coal Gasifiers,Conveyors,Calcinicers,Rotary equipments is a must
Minimum of 10 years experience in the related field
Mail to email@example.com for further details
M.Sc in Chemistry preferred with 2-5 years experience in a Similar field
B.Sc graduates would be looked at for a Junior position.
All positions based at Trivandrum
Salaries would be around 2 lpa
Send in your resumes to
Production Engineers-4 vaccancies.
BE/ B Tech-Mechanical/Chemical/Production with 5-7 years experience.Must be independently able to handle various aspects of Production independently.
Production Supervisors-10 vaccancies
DME/ITI with a minimum of 10 years experience ( of which last 3 years must be in a supervisory role)
All candidates must be able to communicate well in Malayalam.
CTC's are n0t a constraint for the right candidate.
Experience in the following areas preferred-Cement,Mineral Processing,Ore processing etc..
if interested please mail your CV's to
CA's with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience is a must.
Experience in Manufacturing Industries preferred.
Solid exposure to Budgeting is absolutely necessary
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
We are looking for a General manager Finance to be based at Coimbatore.
The company is shortly listing in the IPO segment and we are looking for people with IPO handling experience.
Position Title : General Manager - Finance & Accounts (Corporate)
Location : Corporate, Coimbatore
Salary range : 12 to 14 Lakhs PA + Prosperity Sharing
ü Establishing the yearly & perspective business plan & budgets.
ü Based on the business plan, fix KRA's for the next level managers in Corporate Finance.
ü Budget review and take appropriate corrective action.
ü Managing the foreign exchange risk.
ü Managing debt / equity ratio.
ü Developing investment policies.
ü Monitoring corporate risk.
ü Ensure compliance with all state / Domestic and foreign tax laws.
ü Create and maintain a accounting system which provide accurate, timely and consistent input for management reporting.
ü Compliance under the Company's act.
ü Investors’ relations.
ü Corporate communication w.r.t finance.
ü Ensure that the relevant statutes are complied in spirit.
ü Operational review of performance.
ü Determination of product / process / activity cost and suggesting most profitable mix.
ü Optimizing the resources utilization.
ü Ensure smooth working environment and improving the morale of the employees.
ü Training & development.
ü Implementation of IT.
Ø CA preferably with ICWA. Additional qualification in ACS is desirable.
Ø 20 years of post qualification experience in large multi location organization with a decentralized organization structure preferably in a FMCG or high volume transaction oriented organization.
Ø At least, 5 years as Corporate Finance head in an organization of Rs.1000 cr revenue.
Ø Should have exposure to IPO
Please forward your resumes to email@example.com
The position is based at chennai and the salaries are the best in the industry.
BE /Btech in Mechanical/Production or Electrical is a must,
Forward your resumes to my colleague
Friday, January 4, 2008
the Regional commodity manager ensures that the best total value for the assigned commodity suppliers is achieved (price, quality, delivery, asset investment) while attaining the Critical Success Factors (CSF) of the participating businesses (value centers, management companies).
The Regional commodity manager will be primarily responsible for identifying potential suppliers, validating the capability and capacity of those suppliers to support needs, negotiating and contracting with suppliers in his/her region. Furthermore, the incumbent shall ensure continued development and performance to agreement of the awarded suppliers.
The incumbent shall ensure utilization of and adherence to the Sourcing Process. The incumbent shall be an active, full-time member of the applicable Sourcing Commodity Teams.
The incumbent shall serve as the relationship manager for the applicable suppliers for the corporation, ensuring the awarded suppliers are performing to commitments and serve as an escalation point for Global Commodity Mangers and other VC personnel should issues arise. In conjunction with the corporate supplier development resources, the incumbent shall ensure engagement of suppliers in continuous improvement. He/she will further ensure supplier report cards are generated on a quarterly basis, communicated to the business and applicable suppliers and drive corrective action for under-performance.
The Regional commodity manager shall be very intimate with existing supply base and familiar with capable suppliers for his/her commodities within his/her geographic region. The incumbent shall clearly communicate opportunity and interact frequently with Strategic Sourcing Global Commodity Managers to identify potential low-cost region suppliers.
The incumbent shall also provide the low-cost region commodity strategy in support of the overall corporate commodity strategy driven by the Global Commodity Manager; recommending the suppliers that should expand or contract their buying relationship with. He/she will incorporate and create a roadmap that supports the PRM inputs from the various buying VC’s and the overall worldwide commodity strategy.
The Regional commodity manager will ensure that all applicable suppliers have fully executed Corporate Supply Agreements (CSA) and that such CSA are up-to-date and fully administered to. The CSA will be owned by the incumbent.
The Regional commodity manager will be measured from a continuous improvement standpoint on price productivity (PPV) for his/her commodities, quality improvement (via PPM improvement), on-time delivery improvement (via aggregate supplier OTD improvement), and asset utilization (via held inventory investment to goal). Additionally, the incumbent will be measured on Sourcing Project events as to project schedule / timeline adherence (SAI), budget adherence (BAI) and overall cooperation with the cross-business, cross-functional team via a survey at projects end.
Part 2. Describe the Person
A) Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience).
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain, operations, materials, business or a related field is required. MBA preferred.
· At least 3 years of successful sourcing experience for products / services consistent with the client's spend and within the geographic region he/she is assigned.
· At least 3 years of proven success in negotiating with suppliers directly for large dollar expenditures and constructing such a negotiation in a formal contract.
· Demonstrated results in attaining year-over-year price reduction or cost savings in the business area supported. Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with tangible results.
· Strong project management and matrix organization collaboration skills are a must. Must be comfortable with and demonstrated success in leading projects in a matrix organization within a decentralized geographic organization.
· Proven ability to adhere to yet be highly effective using a disciplined sourcing process is highly preferred.
· Prior experience with utilizing global sources to fulfill the commodity strategy is highly desirable.
· Fluency in English and the native language of the area that the candidate is assigned.
A) Describe the most important competencies required of the individual.
Prioritization and Planning: Successful candidate effectively manages multiple tasks to complete complex projects. They are organized and efficient, and able to define objectives, sequence, timeline, interdependencies and contingencies for projects or initiatives, maximizing time and resources and overcoming obstacles.
Effective Communication: Successful candidate is able to effectively convey their ideas and messages both formally and informally, in speaking and in writing. . They deliver clear, concise, accurate, articulate and persuasive written and oral messages, supply supporting facts as necessary and are adept at tailoring their communication to their audience.
Strategic Business Perspective: Successful candidate works to prepare the organization for the future by maintaining a strategic perspective on the business. They identify information critical to long-range planning.
Value-Based Decision Making: Successful candidate effectively examines events, issues and problems and determine implications, isolating root causes and ensuring they are solving whole problems rather than simply addressing symptoms.
Collaboration and Teamwork: Successful candidate believes in teamwork. They recognize and support team goals over individual goals, readily collaborate with others, recognizing and valuing their contributions and encourage team members to support each other.
Negotiation Skills: Successful candidates can design a strategy and execute against the strategy to negotiation fair yet favorable terms for the client. Able to reach a mutually acceptable conclusion on contract points or other disagreements.
C) Other: Comment on items not included above.
This position will have a set of individual and team objectives and goals (both quantitative and qualitative) that he/she is expected to achieve. Performance to such goals is expected to begin shortly after assuming the position. Such goals will be reviewed at least semi-annually with the person’s manager and will be reset as part of the corporation’s annual goal deployment process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Suitable candidates may send their resumes to