Tuesday, August 26, 2008
• Position 1: Line Engineer
Qualification: Diploma with Mechanical / Production / Automobile
No of Requirements: 15 Engineers
Salary Range: 12000 – 15000
Experience: 1 – 2 Years of experience with grinding exposure.
• Position 2 : Line Engineer (Maintenance)
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Production
No of requirements: 1
Salary: 12000 - 15000
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Maintenance
• Position 3 : Line Engineer (New Products)
Department : Quality
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical
No of requirements :3
Salary Range: 12000 – 15000
Experience: 1-2 years in quality Department.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to
· Experience of minimum 15 years in Sales & Marketing in the Automation / Electrical industry
· Proven selling skills to Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Cement & Power industry
· Need to have good knowledge and excellent relationship with consultants and EPC / LSTK contractors
· Skills in dealer development and handling OEM
· Good knowledge of customer base in Northern region ( Delhi, NCR, Punjab, UP, Himachal, Haryana, Rajastan and MP)
· Excellent communication skills ( English & Hindi)
· Proven leadership skills and Team player , should have lead a team for the last 4 years
Place of posting : Faridabad, bordering Delhi
Interested candidates may send their resume to
JOB PROFILE FOR HEAD - OPERATION
Vice President or General Manager –Operations (Title depends on experience of person selected) based in their factory at Doddaballapur, reports directly to Managing Director and is part of the Management team.
To head the entire production operations comprising of around 550 workers , production supervisors and engineers / managers on the shop floor as well as production planning and design . To control the supply chain and ensure timely availability of all raw materials and bought-outs.To study and improve production flow and productivity maintaining global quality standards while finding ways to reduce costs. To lead and motivate the entire production team and workforce to deliver the desired results set for the company.
Engineering degree from reputed institute in Mechanical or Production Engg. Should be conversant with best practices in Engineering Industry and have thorough knowledge of concepts like 5S,
Must be able to use ERP systems such as SAP for planning and monitoring results.
Should have around 20 years proven experience in direct production preferably in sheet metal products. Of the experience at least 5 years should be as head of a production unit with a large work force. Should have good communication skills and proven leadership abilities. Should be mentally strong and able to take proper decisions in high stress situations. Should be a dynamic personality, highly disciplined, highly schedule conscious and task- and result-oriented and set examples and become a role-model for people he will be called upon to lead.
Emoluments will be above industry average and will provide for incentives linked to business growth and profit before tax. Incentive income will be a sizeable portion of the total package and provides good additional earning opportunity.
interested candidates may send their resumes to