Thursday, November 1, 2007

Take Charge of Your Career

Incredible India!
This Slogan is not just a Tourism Jingle
This really reflects on India's Ecnomic Scenario too.
As a part of One of India's Largest HR Services Company,Maybe this is a Selfish Motive as well,
To reach out to a wider audience and maybe help People to really 'Take Charge of your Career'!
Here I would be posting some Hot Job Openings across India mainly in the Manufacturing,Engineering and Infrastructure domains as and when they come to me and we could work on your career together.
Any comments/suggestions are Welcome !
If you are in any other domain as in IT,ITeS,Consumer,Telecom,Financial Services,Healthcare etc..Do not hesitate to contact me,I shall forward it to the right person in my company.
Here is wishing all of us a great Career!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map